Friday, July 10, 2015

Hello everyone!

My name is Alex and I decided to create this blog in order to share with you some electronics projects that I decided to build and play with. I am not an expert in this field but I do like it very much and plan on learning more about it on the way.

Most of the projects you'll find here will be designed and built according to the KISS principle, primarily for these reasons:

  • They must be cheap to manufacture while still being robust enough for everyday work
  • The components must be easy to find anywhere in the world
  • The people who build them will quickly understand the internal workings and they should be able to modify the basic design to suit their needs
  • No time should be wasted on unnecessary bells and whistles

I hope you'll learn new things from the coming projects :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment